Friday, April 13, 2007

A Note From Joe

I saw him yesterday, Bob, at the coffee shop. He hasn't been around for weeks. Since this blog was created. Where has he been?

To merely say that I'm worried about Bob, and the strange world in which he sets up residence, would be to understate my concern.

When I walked in, he pretended not to know me. He was scribbling something in one of his BOB'S WORLD spiral bound notebooks, the curious diaries we see but a glimpse of on this blog. He carefully hid the page from me.

"You'll never see what I just drew," he told me. "Nobody will ever see what I just drew."

He then spilled, in what I hope was an accident, some coffee over my hand.

That coffee was hot, and it burned.

3 comments:

BobbyM said...

“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.”
- William S. Burroughs

Anonymous said...

tell this to my scalded hand.

Anonymous said...

Was that before or after Bill shot his wife in the head?